Office Administrator Midrand
Our client within the Construction industry is looking for an Office Administrator to manage the office daily.
· Matric with Administration certificate an advantage
· 3-5 years’ experience in similar role.
· Report management
· Petty cash handling
· Switch Board
· Reception duties
Responsibilities typically include:
· Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
· Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
· Organising events and conferences
· Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
· Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
· Managing databases and filing systems
· Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
· Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
· Collating and filing expenses
· Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager
· Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
· Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
· Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
· Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
· Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
· Greet and assist visitors.
· Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
· Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Please apply online