Main Purpose of the job:
To sell Liberty products in a professional manner, enabling Liberty's Agency and Entrepreneurs Distribution channel in achieving it's strategic vision & therefore meeting targets profitably.
- To prospect for clients and obtain leads to secure appointments
- To conduct a professional Financial Needs Analysis and make needs based recommendation sand secure a sale.
- To achieve sales targets as set out by Liberty
- To build relationships with clients so that the consultants wins confidence , credibility and trust.
- Elicit information to maximize the effectiveness of a clients portfolio.
- To give objectives and professional financial advice on clients needs as pertaining to invest, insurance and health.
- To portray the appropriate propriety in their target market.
- To meet all legislative requirements
- To remain accredited and up to date with relevant market and industry related subjects.
- Matric + National Diploma or Degree
- 3 - 5 years working experience - sales experience a plus!
- Own reliable vehicle in order to attend to client visits
- Clear Credit and Criminal record
- Must be people orientated and target - driven
- Must be socially well connected, with an established network of potential clients and have the ability to source new prospects
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Impeccable work ethics
- Effective time management skills
- To remain adequately equipped and knowledgeable regarding the latest technology.
- To build a long-term professional, profitable practice