DOR Personnel is a 100% black owned corporation. We operates in the recruitment and personnel space, specializing in Market Research.
Digital Field Manager (Data Collection Manager)
Johannesburg, South Africa
A client of ours is looking for a Digital Field Manager. The candidate will be a member of Project Services, based in Johannesbrug: a multi-disciplinary team managing research projects from A to Z, from initial set-up to preparing client-ready deliverables. As Digital Field Manager, you coordinate and manage the whole digital data collection process to meet research project’s specifications, on time and within budget and you ensure quality and reliability of the respondents’ data. You will be involved in providing input, advice and support to quantitative and qualitative researchers and data analysts during proposal phase as well as project setup where quota or samples are designed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social sciences or Information Technology or a similar field
- Preferably 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Research industry knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Outstanding project management skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exceptional aptitude for data interrogation and automation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity and persistence to find answers to questions
- Ability to autonomously manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced business environment