Quality Control and QMS for Food Contact Packing plant.
- Design and implementation of Policies, Procedures and Working Instructions (FSSC 22000)
- Document and Record Control for Food Safety Standard (FSSC 22000)
- keeping abreast of regulations and ensuring compliance thereto.
- Tracking and close off of Non-Conformance, Corrective Action Reports and Internal/External Audits.
- Manage SHEQ Training
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Knowledge of ISO and local Regulations (IS0 9001 + FSSC 22000)
- Strong personality that can cope in a stressful environment with interpersonal skills.
- ISO systems approach to document management
- Ability to set standards & objectives and monitor own progress
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to network, liase, advise and negotiate with others
- Must be able to embrace change and evolve for continuous improvement
- Attention to detail with high technical competency
- Degree/Btech/Diploma in Food Science in Quality Assurance
- Legislation and Compliance in FMCG environment.
- Computer literate on Advanced MS Office
- Knowledge of ISO System.
Pls send detailed cv in Word format, provide the actual time frames worked at the companies, stipulate salary at current and previous company worked at, reasons for leaving, notice period at current company and also a facial pic to put on your cv as per Client’s request.