Stock & Stores Controller to manage our inventory and purchase merchandise based on our company’s needs.
Responsibilities include tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing. Supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors, clients and internal teams.
Ultimately, you will increase profitability and effectiveness by maintaining optimal stock levels of quality products at all times.
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
- Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
Pls send detailed cv in Word format, provide the actual time frames worked at the companies, stipulate salary at current and previous company worked at, reasons for leaving, notice period at current company and also a facial pic to put on your cv as per Client’s request.