A leader in its industry is currently seeking for an Internal Audit Manager to join their team, the main function of this role is to provide independent and objective assurance in the evaluation of the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes to enable the organisation to achieve its objectives and goals.
The successful applicant duties include but is not limited to:
Internal Audit Strategy Development
Internal Audit Management
Audit Reporting and Follow-Ups
▪ Train, mentor and coach subordinates based on development needs identified.
▪ Set and agree performance areas with subordinates and manage employee performance in accordance with HR policy and procedure.
▪ Delegate work to subordinates in order to maximise productivity.
▪ Manage staff resources and productivity, minimizing absenteeism.
▪ Discipline staff in accordance with organizational codes and procedures so that improvement is shown.
▪ Facilitate communication through appropriate structures and systems.
▪ Prepare annual budget aligned to the Internal Audit Strategy to determine resourcing requirements.
▪ Monitor the budget on a monthly basis and report on any variances of over or under spend.
▪ Manage expenses within budget allocated.
▪ Sign off on departmental expenses within the allocated delegation of authority.
▪ Participate in Exco as per invitation, conducting presentations to provide feedback on:
▪ Participate in Audit & Risk Committee meetings, conducting quarterly presentations to report on risk management issues and the internal control deficiencies identified and provide recommendations to address organisationalrisks.
▪ Liaise with Risk & Compliance Department during audits to address challenges and attend to matters related to compliance.
▪ Provide regular feedback to the CFO on the status of the Audit Plan implementation and to highlight any areas of risk.
▪ Coordinate the external audit activities on an annual basis
▪ Manage relationships with line management during the audit process through communication of the Audit Plan and implementation of the audits, achieving adherence to the audit plan.
▪ Develop internal audit project document for the identified project.
▪ Manage project assurance in respect of project implementation through verification of the quality of project deliverables within the allocated timeframes.
▪ Prepare an assurance report for submission to the CFO for review.
Should you meet the above requirements, please upload your CV onto our websitewww.hslabour.co.za. [CV’S VIA EMAIL WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED], Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful
Closing Date: 31 March 2021