We are looking for a Customer Services Representative for a remote role in South Africa.
3 – 4 years experience as a Customer Services Representative
• Superb communication skills, written and verbal, are obligatory.
• Must have excellent email demeanor, exuding confidence with a clear, inviting and professional tone.
• Excellent computer skills and comfort in navigating multiple systems, proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and platforms with an intuitive ability to navigate information systems and different internet browsers.
• Excellent time management skills. Must be able to prioritize tasks efficiently without direction.
• Detail and customer service oriented.
• The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, and can cope with the industry’s ever-changing pace.
• 2-3 years experience working in a customer service (or similar) role and environment.
• Answers customer calls and online chats
• Delivers exceptional customer service to build customer satisfaction & loyalty
• Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
• Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
• Works closely with the accounting department to resolve disputed credit items.
• Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
• Partners with the product and sales teams to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
• Utilizes all resources and tools to troubleshoot and diagnose customer issues
• Identifies and escalate priority issues
• Follows up customer calls where necessary
• Documents all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Maintain a dynamic knowledge of all company procedures and policies.
This is a remote working opportunity from Sunday -Thursday or Monday – Friday from 4pm – 12am SA time
Should you not receive a response within 7 days please consider your application unsuccessful.